15 Apr Assist Launches New Website
Assist launches new website! After months of hard work, Assist Plan Managers are so pleased to announce the release of our updated, new look website – www.assistplanmanagers.com.au !
Here you’ll find a continually updated store of knowledge and information on the services offered by Assist as well as industry relevant news, events, tips and information.
The website has a fresh and modern feel and was designed with the needs of both our clients and providers in mind.
For our clients, among the many exciting changes we have made, we have:
- added a multifunctional accessibility plug in to ensure our website is accessible to everyone;
- made getting in touch easier than ever with webchat, phone, email, or the option to schedule a call back or meeting;
- created an all new About section where you can read our company mission & values and get to know our team;
- added a user-friendly ‘NDIS Participant’ section giving you access tools and guides to ensure your user experience is seamless.
For our providers, our new ‘Service Providers’ section includes lots of information and tools to make life easier for you. We have included:
- Access to our Client Welcome Kit;
- Our invoicing tool;
- The ability to register as one of our preferred Service Coordinators.
- and much more!
We welcome your feedback from this post, ‘Assist launches new website’, and would love to hear what you think!
Let us make life easier...